Olivier DUFOUR is a senior executive in the field of digital sports media, OTT distribution, and marketing.
He is CEO – France of Motorsport Network, a global media company that owns and operates multiple brands, connecting millions of people who love motorsport and cars, across digital, TV, OTT, print, social, marketplaces and live events.
Previously Chief Digital Officer at beIN Media Group, Olivier transformed and boosted beIN’s OTT distribution and digital publishing, across all platforms, including social media. Under his steer, all KPIs soared to record highs, including subscriber base, viewership, ad revenue, and social media reach.
Olivier previously founded OTEK Media Consulting, a practice focused on digital media strategy and products. OTEK supported the launch of many successful B2C digital products, for industry leaders such as Euromedia, beIN SPORTS, France Television, Arte, Orange, French Ministry of Culture, BNP Paribas to name only a few.
Earlier in 2002, Olivier founded SkemA, a pioneering start-up in the User Generated Video market. Solutions developed at SkemA propelled a new generation of TV shows, with users’ videos at their center, for many different broadcasters. He sold his equity to investors in 2007.
Olivier started his career with telco Orange and Sofrecom, where he successfully launched some of the very first digital content distribution platforms.
Olivier is a graduate from INSA de Lyon and studied at Washington University (St Louis, Missouri).
Olivier is also an experienced skipper. He sailed crews and his family across several oceans.
He regularly speaks in industry meetings.
Recent talks :
- 2018 : speaker at Viaccess-Orca TV Leaders Summit
- 2017 : speaker at Broadcast Pro ME conference
- 2014 to 2017 : regular speaker at TV CONNECT MENA
- 2009 / 2010 : speaker at e-Commerce et e-Marketing
- 2008 : speaker at SIEL-ATIS
- 2007 : speaker at MipTV
- 2006 : speaker at ANR / Riam / RNTL (Agence Nationale de Recheche)
- 2006 : speaker at SATIS - ow to create a podcast ?
- 2006 : speaker at Geste
- 2006 : interview on Gas Panik TV
- 2006 : interview on LCI - Plein Ecran
- 2006 : interview for Les Echos
- 2005 : speaker at Les Blogs 2.0