Olivier DUFOUR is a Digital Media senior executive and entrepreneur.
As Chief Digital Officer at beIN Media Group he’s been in charge of the group digital strategy, including OTT distribution, digital publishing, ad-monetisation, social media, digital transformation and e-commerce.
He previously founded OTEK Media Consulting in 2008, a Digital Media consulting practice, helping media operators and content owners succeed their digital transformation.
In 2002, Olivier founded SkemA, a pioneer startup in the field of user generated video, and launched the first UGC broadcast services. He sold his share in 2007 to investors.
Olivier started his career at Orange and Sofrecom, where he launched several digital products between 1996 and 2002.
Olivier is a graduate from INSA de Lyon and Washington University (St Louis, Missouri).
He regularly speaks in industry meetings.
Olivier is also an experienced skipper and sailed crews and his family across several oceans.
Recent talks :
- 2014 / 2017 : regular speaker at TV CONNECT MENA
- 2009 / 2010 : speaker at e-Commerce et e-Marketing
- 2008 : speaker at SIEL-ATIS
- 2007 : speaker at MipTV
- 2006 : speaker at ANR / Riam / RNTL (Agence Nationale de Recheche)
- 2006 : speaker at SATIS - ow to create a podcast ?
- 2006 : speaker at Geste
- 2006 : interview on Gas Panik TV
- 2006 : interview on LCI - Plein Ecran
- 2006 : interview for Les Echos
- 2005 : speaker at Les Blogs 2.0